Animals and the community
Animals have been a part of human lifestyles for centuries.
Domestic animals or pets are not only considered a part of the family but an integral part of the community at large.
Animals play a big part in the community, not only as pets but as helpers, companions and a means of therapy.
This section has information on:
- The role of animal carers (animal welfare groups)
- The role of government groups (Rangers & inspectors)
- Animals helping communities
- Legal & social responsibilities of owning a pet
- Impact of lifestyle, cultures, and environment on pet ownership